HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Roe deer hunting in Sweden (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/387722-roe-deer-hunting-sweden.html)

Jarlen56 12-02-2013 08:13 AM

Roe deer hunting in Sweden

I can offer Hunting for Roedeer. The season for bucks is may until mid june or august 16 -- and all fall. Itīs also possible to hunt for red deer, Fallow deer and European wild pigs.... sorry only rifles..
I like to Bowhunt for whitetails in US, maybe in the state of NY or nearby. It hasīn to be monsterbucks, A good hunt is the main thing... Iīve been bowhunting i Colorado several times, and holds a International Bowhunting Certificate as well as a Swedish Hunters Examination. You stay at my Place, and I pick you up in the airport, I serve as your guide.... If you like we can go claybird shooting, pikefishing....... Whave you got to offer ?

mthusker 12-02-2013 01:25 PM

Hello, I am Dave in Montana , USA. My wife and mother-inlaw will be visiting Sweden this coming summer, I would be willing to trade you some deer, both mulie and whitetail, antelope, turkey, upland bird hunting, if you would have something that would interest the ladies, i.e. a nice cabin or perhaps lodging somewhere in Sweden for a few days, let me know what you are thinking, thanks!

Jarlen56 12-03-2013 06:46 AM

summer of -14

Originally Posted by mthusker (Post 4103781)
Hello, I am Dave in Montana , USA. My wife and mother-inlaw will be visiting Sweden this coming summer, I would be willing to trade you some deer, both mulie and whitetail, antelope, turkey, upland bird hunting, if you would have something that would interest the ladies, i.e. a nice cabin or perhaps lodging somewhere in Sweden for a few days, let me know what you are thinking, thanks!

Hi Dave. Where are the ladies going to be ? Are they flying into Stockholm (our capital) or somwhere else ? Iīm living just north of the town of Uppsala, itīs just an hour north of Stockholm, an just 40 minutes from our international airport.. I have a small farm, itīs qiute nice here. They could stay here for a few days if they like. I could take them to discover the beautiful arcipelago of Stockholm...
And/or just stroll the fantastic old town of Stockholm, the Royal Castle and many other places....
How old are your mother in law ? is she fit to do a bit of walking ?
They arnīt intrested in hunting ? Iīd love to go to Montana. Do you live in town or on the countryside ? Howeīs the fishing.
Have you relatives in Sweden? in case, where?
Yours Thomas

mthusker 12-03-2013 08:35 AM

Yes, they do have family there, I will have to find out where exactly they are. I will find out their schedule and let you know. We have some awesome fishing for walleye, northern and small mouths in FT. Peck Reservoir. I live just outside of Glasgow,MT.

mthusker 12-03-2013 01:41 PM

My wife is intrigued with the idea. They are flying into Copenhagen, the family they have there is near Malmo. They will be traveling your country for a couple of weeks, yes, they both like taking walks and are capable. They are traveling in June sometime in 2014. The only shooting my wife does is with a camera. :) If you would like Private message me and we can exchange email addresses

tjc1230 12-04-2013 05:05 PM

Hi, i'm Tom from New York. i have been hunting to Sweden 2 times and have made some great friends there. You are welcome to come hunt with me in NY any time. i have over 1,000 private acres to hunt with and a cozy cabin. You can also tour NY city if you like, i'm just 2 1/2 hours from there. If you are interested i can give you 3 different references in Sweden to the quality AND FRIENDLINESS of hunting with me. Contact me at [email protected]. Tom :)