Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Roe deer hunting in Sweden >

Roe deer hunting in Sweden

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Roe deer hunting in Sweden

Old 12-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Spike

Smile Roe deer hunting in Sweden

I can offer Hunting for Roedeer. The season for bucks is may until mid june or august 16 -- and all fall. Its also possible to hunt for red deer, Fallow deer and European wild pigs.... sorry only rifles..
I like to Bowhunt for whitetails in US, maybe in the state of NY or nearby. It hasn to be monsterbucks, A good hunt is the main thing... Ive been bowhunting i Colorado several times, and holds a International Bowhunting Certificate as well as a Swedish Hunters Examination. You stay at my Place, and I pick you up in the airport, I serve as your guide.... If you like we can go claybird shooting, pikefishing....... Whave you got to offer ?
Old 12-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Hello, I am Dave in Montana , USA. My wife and mother-inlaw will be visiting Sweden this coming summer, I would be willing to trade you some deer, both mulie and whitetail, antelope, turkey, upland bird hunting, if you would have something that would interest the ladies, i.e. a nice cabin or perhaps lodging somewhere in Sweden for a few days, let me know what you are thinking, thanks!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Spike

Default summer of -14

Originally Posted by mthusker View Post
Hello, I am Dave in Montana , USA. My wife and mother-inlaw will be visiting Sweden this coming summer, I would be willing to trade you some deer, both mulie and whitetail, antelope, turkey, upland bird hunting, if you would have something that would interest the ladies, i.e. a nice cabin or perhaps lodging somewhere in Sweden for a few days, let me know what you are thinking, thanks!
Hi Dave. Where are the ladies going to be ? Are they flying into Stockholm (our capital) or somwhere else ? Im living just north of the town of Uppsala, its just an hour north of Stockholm, an just 40 minutes from our international airport.. I have a small farm, its qiute nice here. They could stay here for a few days if they like. I could take them to discover the beautiful arcipelago of Stockholm...
And/or just stroll the fantastic old town of Stockholm, the Royal Castle and many other places....
How old are your mother in law ? is she fit to do a bit of walking ?
They arnt intrested in hunting ? Id love to go to Montana. Do you live in town or on the countryside ? Howes the fishing.
Have you relatives in Sweden? in case, where?
Yours Thomas
Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Yes, they do have family there, I will have to find out where exactly they are. I will find out their schedule and let you know. We have some awesome fishing for walleye, northern and small mouths in FT. Peck Reservoir. I live just outside of Glasgow,MT.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

My wife is intrigued with the idea. They are flying into Copenhagen, the family they have there is near Malmo. They will be traveling your country for a couple of weeks, yes, they both like taking walks and are capable. They are traveling in June sometime in 2014. The only shooting my wife does is with a camera. If you would like Private message me and we can exchange email addresses
Old 12-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

Hi, i'm Tom from New York. i have been hunting to Sweden 2 times and have made some great friends there. You are welcome to come hunt with me in NY any time. i have over 1,000 private acres to hunt with and a cozy cabin. You can also tour NY city if you like, i'm just 2 1/2 hours from there. If you are interested i can give you 3 different references in Sweden to the quality AND FRIENDLINESS of hunting with me. Contact me at [email protected]. Tom