Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Fishing for whitetail >

Fishing for whitetail

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fishing for whitetail

Old 08-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Spike

Default Fishing for whitetail

I've got 2 charter boats in beautiful Orange Beach Alabama that I'd like to trade fishing for a whitetail hunt for a buddy and me. This will be the first year that red snapper is open in October and I can and will put you on them. My 38 carries 6 and my 44' carries 14. Your call on what we fish for but my weekends are already booked. Week days are wide open. Lodging is very available local however if you'd like to sleep on the boat prior to your trip that's fine. If we don't have a trip you can stay the following night as well. Both boats have Satellite Tv and flat screens, big green eggs and are centrally located. Feel free to browse my website and give me a call. Lets talk fishing

Gulfshoresfishingcharter.com
Old 09-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Spike

Bobby,
I posted a thread about wanting to trade a whitetail/turkey hunt. If you want to take a look and message me I'd love to talk about the chance to do a swap. Ive got an album of trailcam pics from the last couple of weeks in my profile ...today is the opening day of bow season here so this year's action is just getting started!! Hope the fishing is going well...