Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Swap a hunt in Germany for a hunt in North America >

Swap a hunt in Germany for a hunt in North America

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Swap a hunt in Germany for a hunt in North America

Old 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Spike

Default Swap a hunt in Germany for a hunt in North America

Hi there,
my name is Lucas, I am a 26year old German and I have studied agricultural business . At the moment I am working in Canada on a farm in Manitoba until October. I am looking for a hunt in Canada or USA. I would prefer Manitoba, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, North Dakota, Minnesota, but other regions are also possible depending on the date. I am interested in all kinds of hunts, also in salmon fishing etc. I would love to get to know other hunters and maybe different ways of hunting in North America and to share experiences and stay in contact.
Therefore I can offer a hunt in Germany. My family and I own an amazing 1600 acre hunting area in East Germany (100 km away from Berlin). There we hunt wild boars, elks, roe deer and ducks depending on the hunting seasons in Germany. If you come to Germany I will offer you hunting these animals and you could also use my hunting equipment if it is easier for you (Weapons etc.).If you like you could also come with a friend, that won’t be a problem for me.
If you think of doing it or you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me: [email protected]
I look forward hearing from you soon to share great hunting experiences!
Cheers,
Lucas
Old 07-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Fork Horn

Hi Lucas, i sent you a email