Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
New Mexico rifle elk hunt >

New Mexico rifle elk hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

New Mexico rifle elk hunt

Old 06-26-2013, 06:23 AM
Spike

Default New Mexico rifle elk hunt

I have 1 elk hunt left in Northern New Mexico unit 51 1st rifle hunt Oct.5-9 th We are outfitters Gila Monster Outfitters
this is a 4500-5000.00 hunt so what do you have to swap????

We like waterfowl ,bear hunts,moose hunts, alaska fishing,coastal fishing grouper tarpon tuna , trips ,airboats- polaris rangers something thats equal please
there is 3 of us me and my two sons
Old 10-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Spike

Will this hunt be available for 2014? Does the hunt insure a land-owners permit or do you have to draw?

Alan (live in TX)
325-207-4238
Old 01-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Spike

Default Trophy whitetail hunt for three for 1 bull elk hunt in 2014

I have 800+ acres of prime big buck hunting in the 2012 #1 big buck county in the USA, Christian County in far western Kentucky. I can offer a definate bow hunt and possibly a 4-5 day rifle hunt for trophy whitetails for you and your 2 sons. In return I want a bull elk hunt for just me in 2014 or 2015. See photos attached of my operation. The big bruiser was killed in Nov. 2013 (this past season) about 1 mile from one of my farms. Let's talk. If interested reply and I'll send you my phone number.
Attached Thumbnails New Mexico rifle elk hunt-lodgeetc.pdf   New Mexico rifle elk hunt-full-page-photo_6.pdf  
Old 02-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Spike

I have northern Wyoming trophy whitetail, as well as mule deer antelope great waterfowl predator varmints. big mountains and canyons that no one gets to we have access via helicopter great fishing and beautiful country!! my number is 3072728545
Old 03-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Spike

I can offer you fishing trips out of massachusettes! Tuna, shark, cod,haddock, striped bass. Check out my website www.chasintailcharters.com. I am a full time fisherman. I am sure I can put you on many good trips!! My boat can bring up to six but will be very comfy with you and your boys or more if you want!! I am a deer hunter but have always wanted to hunt for elk. Thanks Jeff
Old 03-17-2014, 05:15 AM
Spike

I am looking to trade a Semi Guided Deer/Boar combo hunt for an Elk hunt.I am willing to allow 4-6 guys for up to 1 week for an elk hunt on Private ground. I will have Box blinds set up and fed. Ready to hunt. I also will provide lodging for you at no cost. You are responsible for Game retrieval and Transportation. I run a boar hunting guide service that you can look at at hawgsrus.net and also on facebook at hawgsrus.Just hit me up if you are interested, Thanks
Donnie