Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Swap a Hunt Argentina >

Swap a Hunt Argentina

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Swap a Hunt Argentina

Old 05-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Spike

Default Swap a Hunt Argentina

Hi, i am willing to swap a hunt here in argentina.
I am a hunting outfitter in La Pampa-Argentina. I hunt in free range wild areas red stag and wild boar.
I offer a 4/5 days hunt with all the hunting services, accomodation and all meals and a stag and a boar included. The hunt would be on rut season, March/April.
Ask for more details and photos if interested.
i´m open to any proposal worldwide.
Attached Thumbnails Swap a Hunt Argentina-ciervo.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by greenberet
I am a hunting outfitter in La Pampa-Argentina. I hunt in free range wild areas red stag and wild boar.
I offer a 4/5 days hunt with all the hunting services, accomodation and all meals and a stag and a boar included. The hunt would be on rut season, March/April.

Trail cam pics.
Attached Thumbnails Swap a Hunt Argentina-imag0031.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-imag0165.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-imag0179.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-imag0325.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:35 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by greenberet
Some Kill Pics.
Attached Thumbnails Swap a Hunt Argentina-stag1.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-stag2.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-stag3.jpg   Swap a Hunt Argentina-boar.jpg  
Old 05-14-2013, 03:50 AM
Fork Horn

Hi, I'm Tom. I have over 1,100 private acres here in up state new York. We hunt white tail deer and black bear for big game and Turkey, rabbit ,grouse ,fox and coyote for small game. I have a cozy cabin in the mountains and great hunting friends. You will need nothing but to buy a hunting license . I will supply everything for you. I hunt fair chase , free range. Contact me if you would like more info or some pics at [email protected]. I'm also just a 2 1/2 hr drive from New York City if you wish to tour. Looking forward to hearing from you
Old 05-14-2013, 04:36 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by tjc1230
Hi, I'm Tom. I have over 1,100 private acres here in up state new York. We hunt white tail deer and black bear for big game and Turkey, rabbit ,grouse ,fox and coyote for small game. I have a cozy cabin in the mountains and great hunting friends. You will need nothing but to buy a hunting license . I will supply everything for you. I hunt fair chase , free range. Contact me if you would like more info or some pics at [email protected]. I'm also just a 2 1/2 hr drive from New York City if you wish to tour. Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi Tom, nice to meet you.
Thanks for your proposal. Check your e-mail!