Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys >

Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys

Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Spike

Default Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys

I have a swap hunt offer that is available this coming fall (2013) in Colorado. If you are a nonres that can't seem to draw a Colo elk tag and want to hunt elk this coming year...here's your chance!

I drew a muley tag in a central Colo unit and am searching for a partner that can buy an over the counter elk tag and tag along with me. The bull elk ought to be bugling like crazy, aspens turning, and it's one of the prettiest spots in Colorado. I will likely backpack into some remote high alpine canyons for a couple days at a time. This will be an opportunity to learn how to hunt elk on your own in remote high alpine country in Colorado. This is a physically challenging hunt...so be prepared!

I've seen whopper muledeer (190+) in this same area so the elk hunt would prepare you for an archery muley hunt (which is an easy draw). The elk generally get in my way when I'm stalking muley bucks!
I would like to find a spot for turkeys and/or possibly whitetails in the midwest (KS, NE, Iowa, etc). Please let me know if you are interested. I've had several guys express interest and this offer probably won't last. If the OTC elk hunt doesn't interest you I also hunt muledeer, antelope, elk, moose, bighorn, and mtn goat in both Wyo and Colo. There are lots of options!
[email protected]

Last edited by jims; 05-18-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Spike

I changed the original swap hunt offer that I posted since I drew the Colo deer tag. I forgot to mention that I have lots of photos I can share from recent hunts if you are interested.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Spike

Default Trade my western Kentucky whitetails for your elk

I have 800+ private acres, lots of whitetails and a great lodge in the #1 big buck county in the USA, Christian County, KY. I'll trade a 4 - 5 day semi-guided bow and possibly rifle hunt for 2 hunters for one bull elk hunt. Let's talk! 1.5 hours from the Nashville, TN airport. The attached photo of the big bruiser was killed one farm over from one of mine this past November.
Attached Thumbnails Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys-lodgeetc.pdf   Colo or Wyo big game for KS or NE turkeys-full-page-photo_6.pdf