Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ????? >

Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ?????

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ?????

Old 03-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Spike

Default Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ?????

Northtern Alberta Waterfowl willing to trade for ????? Just looking for something different.
Attached Thumbnails Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ?????-067.jpg   Northern Alberta Waterfowl For ?????-2012-09-07_15-55-46_71.jpg  
Old 03-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Spike

hi
did you fancy coming to hunt in u.k. i am a hunting guide based in scotland not far from edinburgh, i hunt ducks(european teal,mallard,tufted,european widgeon,gadwell ) & geese (pinkfooted,greylag,canada) deer roe locally & muntjac & reds & fallow further afield, also pigeon shooting & rough shooting for (pheasant,woodcock,hare,rabbit,snipe,partridge) .would liked a swap over there for snowgeese & whitetail or what in season at time. have hunted over a lot of europe but never in your part of the world. i can pick you up at edinburgh airport & you can have accomadation here we hunt 6 days a week in the winter season.
www.dvsporting.co.uk

Last edited by 123roebuck; 04-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Spike

still open
Old 07-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Spike

What exactly are you lookin to trade for hunting or fishing? I have numerous options of both for you to choose from if you are still looking for a trade
Old 07-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Spike

I am based out of northern Oklahoma by the way.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Osagehnt1
What exactly are you lookin to trade for hunting or fishing? I have numerous options of both for you to choose from if you are still looking for a trade
You have any hog hunting in your part of Oklahoma? I am in NE Montana I do more upland bird hunting not really into waterfowl, but there is lots here. Pheasant, grouse and hungarian partridge all available, my hunting is all on private ground and rivals any bird hunting anywhere.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Spike

I live in NW Oklahoma I just own Legend Waterfowl in Alberta. Give me a call and we can talk.
580-330-1493
Old 07-06-2013, 06:25 AM
Spike

Mthusker- yes I do have hogs in good numbers on all my land if that is something you are interested in but I've got a lot of other good stuff to hunt and fish as well.

Legend- I've got your number I will give you a call to see if we can't work something out for a swap.