Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting >

Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting

Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting

I'm a lifelong hunter and outdoorsman who practices dentistry around Texarkana, Arkansas. I have access to some of the best duck hunting in the world at my places in Arkansas. Have access to over 10,000 private acres on my Dad's farm in Southeast, AR (about 1 hour from Stuttgart) and about 2,000 private acres on my places around Texarkana. Also, have great hog hunting. We catch a ton of hogs with dogs or you can even harvest them from stands.
You would have a fully furnished cabin with AC/Heat/Directv, etc. to stay at on both places and can bring 2-3 people with you. I can pick you up from the airport and supply all equipment, atvs, decoys, blinds, stands, guides, etc. This is a fully guided hunt. All you would have to pay for would be food and an over the counter license. No tags or drawing of permits required. My Dad and I have done lots of swap hunting in the past and everyone of them has left happy. Most come back yearly and are considered true friends now. I attached a few pics of some of the recent hunts off our land, but have much, much more.
I am interested in Trophy Whitetail (150 inches and up), Elk, Moose, Bear, or Osceola turkey. Would want to bring my Dad and brother along with me if possible. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Would love to see some pics of some of the animals that you have harvested recently also. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting-duck-1.jpg   Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting-duck-6.jpg   Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting-duck-4.jpg   Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting-hog-2.jpg   Elite Arkansas Duck/Hog Hunt for Big Game or Whitetail Hunting-hog-5.jpg  

Last edited by jhillis1; 01-12-2015 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:56 AM
Spike

Maybe we could work out a trade. We have big whitetail and mule deer here on our 5000 acre farm in kansas.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Spike

shaw00,

Email me back at [email protected] and we can discuss this more.