Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Offer hunt in Sweden for????? >

Offer hunt in Sweden for?????

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Offer hunt in Sweden for?????

Old 02-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Spike

Default Offer hunt in Sweden for?????

Have done a lot of swap-hunts here in Europe with great success and are now looking over the sea to find out if there is any intrest. Can offer European Wildboar from highseat or by dog the driven way. Stalking Roebucks in forest and open land (my favourite). Stalking Capercaillie cocks in the pineforest. Hunt Moose with standing barking dogs as you sneak up on them to get a shoot. Hunt Roedeers with little dogs the driven way, using shotgun or rifle. Or hunt Badgers with dogs.
Many of the hunts can be combined. All expences are paid by me except your flight-ticket.
In return I would like WT, MD or hogs (No high fences). Or something else?

I have been hunting in North America four times before
Best regards
Kjell

Last edited by kjelle; 02-04-2013 at 08:19 AM. Reason: i wanna put in some picture!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:11 AM
Fork Horn

Hi I'm Tom from upstate New York. I have over 1,100 private acres and a nice camp. We hunt white tail deer and black bear in the fall and wild turkey in the spring. I will be coming to Sweden to hunt this August. Maybe we can hook then too. Email me at [email protected] for more info and some pictures .
Old 02-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Spike

Hi Tom!
Nice to hear from you. I will send you one e-mail soon. Sounds great! Where are you going to hunt when you come over in aug? Is it a swap?
I have about 3000 acres to hunt on. In the south part of Sweden, mostly wood land. Population of Roes, Mooses and Wildboars are good. I have two swap-hunters comming over the first week of season for the roebucks (One hunter from Austria and the other from Ireland).

Kjell
Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

Yes it is a swap hunt. I have been to Sweden before on swap hunts and love it. My wife comes with me too. Looking forward to your email. Tom
Old 03-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Never heard back from you. Still interested??