Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Big montana bulls >

Big montana bulls

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Big montana bulls

Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Spike

Default Big montana bulls

Im an outfitter in montana, specilize in archery elk, we also do black bear hunts, mountain lion, mule deer and whitetail and antelope. looking to swap hunts. would like an ahdad or other exotics in texas. canadian moose or sheep, open to other hunts too. we have thousands of private acres to hunt in central montana, located in the snowy mountains. can provide food and lodging. will do 2 people , looking forward to talking to you. 406-672-7048. thank you, Mike Huu
Old 10-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Spike

Hey Mike, I live and hunt Oregons coast range for Rosevelt elk, blacktailed deer, bear, as well as all coastal fishing. A buddy and I are looking to do a hunt swap for two. If your interested get in touch with me. I can email some photos of some of the elk that were taken this year. [email protected] Thanks for your Time Todd
Old 11-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Spike

Default Late Season Whitetail and Roosters

I have endless acres available in East Central ND to hunt 150" plus whitetails and Pheasants. We currently have season open until end of the year on both. Out of State hunters welcome. I have several blinds and stands at the ready for exclusive use. I am interested in a out of state rifle or out of state elk hunt.

I can be reached at: [email protected]
Old 12-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Spike

I live in Alaska and would be interested in a Moose or Caribou swap hunt for Elk.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Spike

Default Swap Hunt in Australia

Would you be interested in a swap hunt in Australia.