Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Northern missouri whitetails >

Northern missouri whitetails

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Northern missouri whitetails

Old 08-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Spike

Default Northern missouri whitetails

200 acre private farm next to one of Mark Drury's farms, whitetail bow hunt to trade for ????
Old 08-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Spike

Are you into fishing at all? I have a 24' Bayliner Trophy up on Lake Michigan north of Green Bay. It is set up for salmon fishing. I live in So Dakota and head there a few times each summer. I can send ya pictures of our catches, usually all in the 13-19 lbs range. fishing is good late June and through July. Let me know if you have any interest in that. Scott
Old 09-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Spike

Not to sure about the fishing but if your in S. Dakota what about some Pheasants ????
Old 09-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Spike

Default deer swap

I can get you some pheasant hunting in N.D
Old 10-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Spike

Licensed charter captain willing to trade lake Michigan fishing trips including lodging at a condo in Algoma, Wisconsin.

10 years experience running over 100 trips a year. Videos of my trips are online and can be viewed by searching either google or YouTube for Algoma Charter Fishing with Captain Adam.

Willing to accommodate you and 5 others to an amazing vacation miles from Door County, Wisconsin and putting many salmon and trout in your freezer.

Let me know your thoughts.

Adam