Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Swap guided pheasant for waterfowlo >

Swap guided pheasant for waterfowlo

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Swap guided pheasant for waterfowlo

Old 05-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Spike

Talking Swap guided pheasant for waterfowlo

Would like to swap a guided pheasant hunt for a waterfowl hunt for me and my grandson. Ohio or Tenn , Ark, or Illinois could be one or two days
Old 06-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Spike

Default Arkansas Duck Hunt

Would you have interest in an Arkansas Duck Hunt? Would like to take my two adult sons on a pheasant hunt. I do not do this commercially but have a small, very comfortable, private lodge with great duck hunting just off of the White River National Wildlife Refuge. Located 18 miles east of Stuttgart AR (duck capital of the world). Be happy to send pictures of lodge and evidence of success.

If interested, lets talk!

[email protected]
Old 08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Spike

How's everything in Arkansas? Was wondering if you are still considering a pheasant hunt? Have been trying to shape up the dogs. Our dove season is starting in about a week. I am going to take two grandsons on there first dove hunt! Will be great to get in the field again! Drop me a reply if you have time. Thanks , Gerry, Gage, & Beau !