Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Need ohio area youth deer hunt >

Need ohio area youth deer hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Need ohio area youth deer hunt

Old 05-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Spike

Default Need ohio area youth deer hunt

I am looking for someone who would like to go on a guided pheasant hunt in exchange for a couple days deer hunting in the Ohio youth season. Would be taking my grandson and you could do same if you wish. Have 2 golden retrievers,excellent hunters.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Spike

Where are you at in Ohio? I have 116 acres near Logan Ohio with a cabin. The property is surrounded by non-populated rolling hills patchwork farm country and hard woods. Lots of deer! How old is grandson? Are you interested in shooting does or just bucks? Would consider a trade for me and my brother (and maybe 1 buddy?) to hunt pheasants in exchange. However, I actually live in North Pole, Alaska and travel home annually to hunt deer (crazy I know). Timing is critical for travel arrangements. Shoot me a reply if interested.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Spike

I have family in Dayton Ohio. I live in Florida and will be hunting Tiger Bay just outside of Daytona Beach. If your interested shoot me a message. Deer/Turkey