Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Africa plains game hunt to swop for USA hunt >

Africa plains game hunt to swop for USA hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Africa plains game hunt to swop for USA hunt

Old 05-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Banned

Smile Africa plains game hunt to swop for USA hunt

Hi guys

I am from South Africa, a friend and myself dicussed the possibility of swopping a hunt to the same value as what we get.

We are interested in a swop hunt for Elk, Moose, Mule deer, White tails, bears, Carribou.

Would do a plains game swop to the value. We are 2 hunters and possibly our spouses. Interested? lets talk.

[email protected]

Hope to hear from someone soon........
Old 05-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Spike

Default Interested in your swap

My family owns over 20,000 acres of trophy whitetail land in Kansas. I'd be interested in working something out with you and your friend.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Banned

Is that for white tails only or would we be able to do the big game thing as well?
Old 05-31-2012, 08:25 AM
Banned

My friend is especially interested in Bear hunting. He is the owner of the game farm where you will be hunting. The reason that I am doing all the negotiations is basically that he is not computer literate. He asked me to put up the 2 posts that I have. (It is just a pity that I just received a Mail from 1 of the guys that enquired and it appers that the USA guys feel this is a scam....... Makes me so F...........g frustrated to think I try to put it up and that is the end result. Unbelieveable is all I can say.) Excuse me if I sounds pissed off but there are no words to describe the disappointment!

Last edited by Rastunya; 05-31-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Banned

Guys this is not a scam, PM me, mail me, talk to me and you will soon realise this is the real mcCoy. If it makes you feel more comfortable, lets set the hunt up that you come to SA first, do your thing and then we take it from there. What have you got to loose?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Spike

I Have an outfitting area in Idaho where we hunt deer,elk,bear,wolf and mountin Lion. If any of these interest you call me at 208-697-3521. Thanks