Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
South African plains game hunt >

South African plains game hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

South African plains game hunt

Old 05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Spike

Default I am interested in your swap...

I am an outfitter in Kansas... What do you need help with??

Thanks
Old 05-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Banned

Will send you a PM with the details
Old 05-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Banned

I was contacted by one of the guys who mailed me with enquiries about this hunt, what he had to say shocked me so much that I actually felt sick!

This is not a scam. This is a straight forward swap, a hunt for guns. Why do people always have to make the wrong conclusions without even asking 1 simple question? If you dont have the guts to ask me what this is about dont go behind my back and spread rumours that this is a scam. This is far far far from being a scam. We over pay for imported rifles in SA because of our exchange rate. That is the real reason why I came up the swap hunt for guns. That way We win from this arrangement and the hunters win in value for money on what they hunt. That way its a win win and everybody can be happy. Go and do the maths and see what that hunt would cost you if you had to book it and pay for it! I amk so pissed off about this scam thing. Damm why cant a good proposal bee seen for what it is? I still cant really grasp this arrogancy. If it came from someone who had the guts to ask and then turned and said something it would have been fair but it came from some fence sitting fool with no guts or balls! In future before you spread a rumour do yourself a favour and ask some questions before you let your mouth show that your brain is not in gear yet.....
Old 05-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Banned

Guys this is not a scam, PM me, mail me, talk to me and you will soon realise this is the real mcCoy. If it makes you feel more comfortable, let me pay for the stuff and you bring it along. Then you come and hunt and pay for the hunt and we sort out the account.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Spike

What can I do to help?
Old 06-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Spike

i am intrested could you tell me about it i live in ireland
Old 06-21-2012, 02:43 AM
Fork Horn

I would be interested. Contact me at [email protected]. Thanks, Tom
Old 07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rastunya
We need to do a test run on our facilities for overseas clients, thus this opportunity.

Hunt kudu, bluewildebeest, impala, waterbuck, zebra, warthog, gemsbuck.

I have a few ideas to make this worth your while, contact me.

Would love to help you, do you have any information on how to import the firearms for the swap? I am familiar with hunting in SA, but not on the importation of the firearms and leaving them in country.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Spike

send me an e-mail i am very interested.

Pete

[email protected]
Old 12-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Spike

Default Hunt

Very interested I am in Montana

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.