Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trade Big Ohio Whitetail Rut Archery or Post Rut Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunt >

Trade Big Ohio Whitetail Rut Archery or Post Rut Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trade Big Ohio Whitetail Rut Archery or Post Rut Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunt

Old 12-24-2011, 06:39 PM
krg
Spike

Default Trade Big Ohio Whitetail Rut Archery or Post Rut Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunt

I am willing to trade three or five day hunts for Big Ohio Whitetail, Archery Rut or Post Rut, Shotgun or Muzzloader Hunts for a hunt anytime, anywhere for Elk, Mule Deer, Big Whitetail, Hogs or Gators.
My son and i are Ohio specialty beef as well as alpaca farmers and die hard hunters who love to hunt the western states, the Rocky mountains or Hogs and whitetails anywhere, gator would also be fun i think. We are respectful, ethical people, and enjoy making new friends, having fun and adventures.
We have quiet, low pressure private land and live at top end of 11,000 acre state game land and wildlife refuge, so when the pressure starts over there the game heads for our quiet undisturbed bedding areas. We have real opportunities for Bucks from 120-180 inch, with several 140 class bucks being taken each year. Expect shot opportunity from 5-25 yds. with 10 yds. being the average with bow.
We also have spring and fall Eastern Wild Turkey hunts as well and small game is plentiful to round out your fun and adventures with us. Some hunters have reported seeing flocks numbering over a hundred birds at a time, feeding through the woodlots on acorns in the fall. The fall turkey season runs concurrent with deer bow season, with bow or shotgun legal for turkey. We hunt the top county in Ohio for turkey and our stomping grounds are found in three of the top 10 county's for Trophy Bucks in Ohio.
Homecooked Meals and Lodging can be traded for same. License and tags are OTC and your responsibility. We would expect to pay for our license and tags, as well. Serious hunters that can and will commit only need reply.

Last edited by krg; 12-25-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:07 AM
Spike

Default Ohio Hunt

I could be interested please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Old 02-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Spike

word class salmon fishing and duck hunt
Old 02-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Spike

I have several farms in the Midwest IL, KS, MO, and IA for really good whitetail hunting. if you have any interest in exploring let me know, Thanks