Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Northern MO Whitetail >

Northern MO Whitetail

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Northern MO Whitetail

Old 12-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Spike

Default Northern MO Whitetail

Have over 2000 acres of crop ground and timber/draws that has consistently produced 150+ whitetails for the last 8 years. We have managed the herd very well and would be interested in swapping for other big game. Will provide lodging with all the amenities (fishing ponds all over the property to fish as well). Also can do spring or fall turkey hunts as well.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Spike

If you are interested in a Bear hunt in Ontario Canada let me know
Old 12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Spike

Sounds interesting. Could possibly work something out. Is there any moose on some of your property? I also like to fish, would this be a possibility as well? Thanks
Old 12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Spike

hey bcottrill

there are lot of moose but unfortunately you have to draw a tag,
you can fish as much as you what we are on the Wanapitei lake
one of the bigest lake in northern Ontario 20 miles by 20 miles lake,
how far are you from Leonard Mo?
this is my email address [email protected] i will send you more information and all the references of the people i have been trading for the last 6 years
thanks
Old 12-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Spike

I'm interested in a swap . . . here is a hunt that I am offering:

2012 Wyoming self guided hunts

If your dream is to mount a trophy Mule Deer or a Pronghorn Buck and experience a hunt of a life-time, then I will be glad to help. For less than the cost of a yearly hunting lease, you will experience Wyoming big game hunting at its best.

For the past four seasons I have hunted in Eastern Wyoming on thousands of acres of public and private walk-in areas. I have had the great privilege to scout for 8 hunters and 7 were able to tag either an Antelope or Mule Deer, and four of the seven have a new mount in there trophy room.

Contact me and I can walk you through the steps of getting your 2012 tags. Below are links to a hunting video and more info for the hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sHAI...yer_detailpage

http://wyoming.huntingoutfitter.com/...g-Service_1905
Old 12-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Come to Fl...

I travel on swap hunts every year and make great friends doing so. If you would like to come to Florida, I have it all. I can trade taxidermy work "mount some deer" or inshore,offshorefishing and Osceola turkey and gator hunts.Check out my website, www.wildlifetransitionstaxidermy.com for taxidermy photos and info.or check out my youtube channel "sniperhunter230" for gatorhunts and fishing, drop me a line, give me a call 352-538-5254, what ever. Talk to you soon.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 AM
Spike

I am intrested in a possible trade, email me at [email protected].
Thanks