Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Hog Hunt Wanted >

Hog Hunt Wanted

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Hog Hunt Wanted

Old 12-11-2011, 04:20 AM
Spike

Default Hog Hunt Wanted

Looking for a place down South, perhaps on a farm that is having problems. 2-3 of us using black powder guns.
I have 2 camps (not fancy) in Maine. One is in Greenville near mooshead lake and the other is in sw Maine in Andover not far from Richardson lake.
Deer hunting in maine is spotty, but their still are big bucks to be had at both camps.
Bear and moose are the most plentiful critters or you could go fishing!
Thanks
Nit Wit
Old 12-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Spike

Oh man my dads place in Gainsville, AL is over run with them. They shot a monster 400+ one IN TOWN at the post office. They are every where and causing a ruckus. They tear up the green fields and plot fields so now the deer have hunger issues as we also have an abundance of deer there. You cannot go out in a field any given day and not see like 30 of them all moving through the area. Its really pitiful. I could ask my dad if he would show you around if you are truly interested. I don't think he's ever hunted up north but I bet would love the opportunity.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Spike

DD:
I'm interested, we are country folk. email me
[email protected]
Thanks
Nit Wit