Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
In Afghanistan Looking to swap for when i get home. >

In Afghanistan Looking to swap for when i get home.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

In Afghanistan Looking to swap for when i get home.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default In Afghanistan Looking to swap for when i get home.

Well yall im 20 year old 11B (Infantry) over in afghanistan till july id like to get a hunt with archery tackle for whitetails ,now they dont have to be mosters just want to go to a place ill see deer and have a good time with someone and make a freind ill do my own lodging and what not if i need to, just want to hunt someplace different with some deer numbers. Now i have Upland hunting in the mnts of vermont Great grouse numbers and lots of wood**** with alot of land to hunt around 100000 acers all around. I have a cabin yall can stay with me and we can hunt right out of, hell ill even pick ya up at the airport and we can take my truck. I do not have a dog any more had to get rid of him before i came but might have my brothers pup going by season so hed come along and if you got a dog and want to bring him by all means. You can come up for up to five days of hunting and 6 nights if you want or less up to you. So what it boils down to guys is im just looking to meet some good guys and have fun hunting a new place and see some deer for a change lol. I can take 2 guys at the camp so ya dont have to come alone and im just looking to swap for myself. Also i plan of brining my coonhound up with me so if yall want to give it a try by all means you can come out coonhunting also.

God Bless

Spc Matthew Connor
Old 04-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

Also forgot to add that bear season is open during upland so we can throw bear into the mix. Baiting is not aloud and i do not know if i will get drawn for my hound running permit yet, but have bears and can set you up in good areas also depeneding on time you come Deer Archery is open now these are big woods deer and hard to pattern but i can put you in good areas where you will see some deer and some very big ones also but once again big woods so no guarentee on deer or bear but option is there.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Spike

Hey bluetickhunter, as one of our service men i welcome you to hunt my place anytime plenty of game, i bow hunt also its private land owned and managed by my son (who is about your age) and myself. No swap needed on my part. If you want to come to South Carolina i'll put you and a friend on deer ,hogs and turkey. This is the least i can do for you. Always welcome, john
Old 07-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Spike

Bluetickhunter, we are on 500 plus acres in west central Illinois, prime whitetail country. You are more than welcome to come out here to hunt with us. Our son is in the service, he took a nice 17ptr @ age 16 a few yrs ago. The entire family hunts. No trade needed. Don't want to list phone #, just PM me. Thank you for your service and God Bless.