Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Let's swap a hunt >

Let's swap a hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Let's swap a hunt

Old 12-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Spike

we r located just north of Stowe VT on 200 acres and Alburg Vt on Lake Champlain . I can offer duck , deer , turkey , trout , bass , perch and a couple real nice places to relax . You could always take a few days at each place .
Brent

Last edited by wildlifeceo; 12-27-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Yes I'm interested. Email me at [email protected]
Old 12-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Yes I'm interested. Email me at [email protected]
Old 01-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Spike

Default hunt

Originally Posted by tjc1230
Well i have been doing this here since 2004 and have made some great new friends. I love to hunt new places and meet new people. I have over 1,100 private acres in up state N.Y. Yes I said N.Y. LOL Most folks think city when they hear N.Y. but truth is we have more Forrest than the state of Maine! True we don't have as many big racks as some of the western states but we do have some really nice deer. I hunt fair chase , free range so i won't promise you a great buck , but i WILL promise you a good time and great people. I have a cozy camp so you don't need to bunk in a tent or motel. I am looking to swap anything for any type of hunting on my place. Spring turkey opens here May 1st.
I'm interested for 2013. I have a great place in Northern Ontario (Canada) for Grouse and Woodcock, also a place on Lake Erie for Duck, Geese and the worlds best Perch, Smallmouth Bass and Walleye fishing. I have a house on Lake Erie for family accommodations complete with a 19ft Lund Tyee. Northern Hunt is isolated crown land near Sudbury with Moose and Black Bear as well (I have hunted hear every fall for the last 15 years and the Grouse will blow you away). Let me know if you are interested.

Pete;

[email protected]
Old 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Spike

I'd love to do a swap but prob a little too far. But if your ever on my side of the water drop me a msg and I'd be more than happy to take you out.