Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
SC deer,turkey,hogs swap for north or west hunt >

SC deer,turkey,hogs swap for north or west hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

SC deer,turkey,hogs swap for north or west hunt

Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Spike

Default SC deer,turkey,hogs swap for north or west hunt

what i have to offer: i own and manage 800 acres for deer & turkey. I have hogs as well (Kill all u want) Can offer fishing for sails,dolphin,tuna,whahoo,cobia.reds,trout.have you ever been shrimping or flounder giging? Its a blast! I trophy hunt only! Looking for trophy hunt west or north of SC - whitetail, mule Deer or Elk, maybe a good duck hunt, Have all the turkeys i can stand. two hunters for two hunters. i'm 50 years old and started with a BB gun.just want to go else where.I should also add that i have excess to another 25,000 acres of bow hunting only. This property can only be hunted 3 times a year one week at a time in different months. Our season here runs from augest 15 through janurary 1.Very nice bucks in there 125-140 saw one that maybe a 150,not many in our area bigger than that.On my property you will see anywhere from 5-20 in a single sit ,I started bow hunting 5 yesrs ago and now thats mostly what I like to do,I still pick up the rifle now and again.The bag limits here on bucks are 2 per day every day during season.On my property only killed 1 buck in 4 years(let them grow).after the 150 i saw a couple of times. 7 long beards in back yard today! I have some of the best hunting SC has to offer,no doubt a class act hunt.

Last edited by jezmck; 03-10-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

Hello from Maine. I have Moose and Whitetails. If your interested in
an over the counter archery Elk hunt in Colorado I might be able to
help with that as well. Any interest drop me an e-mail at:
[email protected]