Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Need help with New Orleans trip >

Need help with New Orleans trip

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Need help with New Orleans trip

Old 03-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Spike

Default Need help with New Orleans trip

I will be in New Orleans in a couple of weeks and am looking for info or leads on fishing a day or two while I am there. I am willing to pay $ or swap turkey or hog hunts. Don't need lodging, just a day or two break from my conference.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Spike

If you're willing to make the drive to Lake Charles I may be able to fix you up.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Spike

Default fishing:

I live in nw,fl---Destin. I trout and redfish out of New Orleans for the past 25-30 years several times a year. When going guided I use Capt. Frank---out of shell beach,la---can look him up on line---www.fishwiththeking.com or www.fishingwiththeking.com ---- don't remember which and I'm not where I have his phone with me. You'll catch fish with him---he use to guarantee or you didn't pay. He post a report each day and tells what was caught on his website. It's fun and he will put you on fish---most every time you will limit out. Tell him George Brown from Destin,FL sent you his way and he'll take care of you.
Where are you from---tell me about your turkey hunting---that's my passion. I love to hunt'em!
George
Old 03-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Spike

Default fishing:

I live in nw,fl---Destin. I trout and redfish out of New Orleans for the past 25-30 years several times a year. When going guided I use Capt. Frank---out of shell beach,la---can look him up on line---www.fishwiththeking.com or www.fishingwiththeking.com ---- don't remember which and I'm not where I have his phone with me. You'll catch fish with him---he use to guarantee or you didn't pay. He post a report each day and tells what was caught on his website. It's fun and he will put you on fish---most every time you will limit out. Tell him George Brown from Destin,FL sent you his way and he'll take care of you.
Where are you from---tell me about your turkey hunting---that's my passion. I love to hunt'em!
George email: [email protected]