Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
swap elk hunt for alaska moose hunt >

swap elk hunt for alaska moose hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

swap elk hunt for alaska moose hunt

Old 01-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Spike

Default swap elk hunt for alaska moose hunt

I live in western montana and am a avid elk hunter.Me and my father in law pack in 16 miles into bob marshall wilderness and bowhunt elk in the rut. we want to swap this hunt for a moose hunt in alaska. WE have the horses and all the pack equipment to take you and a buddy into the bob for 10 days.Elk are bugling good and out of the last 5 years we have killed elk every year.We never see another person while we bowhunt in the bob till rifle season opens up by which we have gotten our elk.

Last edited by joemontana; 01-22-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:44 PM
Spike

Default swaping hunts

giday, im from New Zealand,your proposal sounds interesting,would u be interested in hunting down under for red deer thar and chamios,as well as a bit of crayfish diveing, sea fishing and troutfishing.All are obtainable from my home in Picton. some rainbow trout get as big as 20 lbs and are caught reasonably regular and brown trout makeing double figures. drop me a email if u are keen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,reguards Scott