Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Midwest swap

Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Spike

Default Midwest swap

I have ground in N. Missouri & in Wisconsin. Wouuld consider swap in midwest, possible father-son swap Wisconsin-Minnesota Illinois ? Bow hunt. Let e know
Old 02-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

How about a 3 or 4 day no limit night bow hunt for hogs in Northeast Texas. Tree stands are lighted @ baited. Up to 5 Hunters for up 5 hunters swap. What game do you offer?
[email protected] Thanks Jim
Old 02-09-2011, 08:05 AM
Spike

I live in central illinois and have several hunderd acres to hunt deer and turkey on. What are you wanting to trade?
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Spike

Have small farm with cabin(60 acres) in NE Missouri very little hunting pressure many P&Y harvested food plots going in this spring, have trail camera pictures of some very nice bucks, this area has a 4 pt restriction, (buck must have 4 pts on one side to be legal). I live in northwest Wisconsin and have access to hundreds of acres of ground, from Polk to Buffalo counties(Have trail pictures of some very nice bucks),could possibly take 1-2 bowhunters, I would concider any trades for whitetail deer