Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
WI TURKEYS FOR  South TX TURKEYS >

WI TURKEYS FOR South TX TURKEYS

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

WI TURKEYS FOR South TX TURKEYS

Old 11-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Spike

Default WI TURKEYS FOR South TX TURKEYS

I hunted Texas last year with an outfitter and got burnt to a crisp. Bad situation. So I thought Id try this.
I can put you on birds in WI, I have access to a lot of land and locations. Seasons are 5 days long, or you could come in the fall and hunt longer, especially between xmas and newyears.

I would like a south texas turkey hunt where you can actually see turkeys and hogs not just be told about them being there sometime in the past. Im a teacher so my date to travel would be my spring break which is fairly specific.
I would be bringing my ten year old on his 'first' (I cant count last year as his first, it was that bad) hunt with me.
My parents live in Mission TX over the winter and we plan on staying on the island a bit perhaps while down there for the week.
I would pay for a hunt as well, but dont offer me anything expensive, turkeys are a dime a dozen around here and to me arent worth the price of the ranches I see. I LOVE turkey hunting and typically am on a bird every day I hunt in WI.
OR if you want to hear a good story about how my tx hunt STUNK last spring and who to avoid message me.
Thanks for looking.
Scott