Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
I have great alabama turkey hunting >

I have great alabama turkey hunting

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

I have great alabama turkey hunting

Old 10-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Spike

Default I have great alabama turkey hunting

I have some great spring turkey hunting in alabama. The land is located about 15 minutes from oxford,al. The spring season for 2011 is from march 15 - april 30 you choose the dates. The land is my hunting club so you will be my geust and I am required to be with you this is a family club so no drinking. I can promise a good time and I can even help you call the birds in or even video it. I have a small camper if you would like to stay in it. The camping is very primitive with no water or power. But if you enjoy being out in the woods and cooking over the campfire the would be a perfect place to stay. Have lots of motels in oxford,al if that is what you want but you would be responsible for that. This is a very nice area with small lake on the club if you want to take a break from hunting and do a little bass fishing I can furnish all the fishing supplies and I do have a turkey gun if you need to use it. So just let me know what you have to offer. I would love to have a whitetail hunt in the midwest but open to anything.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Spike

Default Swap?

Not sure if you would be interested but, I am in a duck lease in Cameron, La. with great redfishing and great duck hunting... I haven't takin anything with my bow yet and would like to take a hog, deer, or turkey with it... get back with me if you are interested... This is a lease I am in and would be hunting with you... We also have a small camper but, have water and electricity... For this year or next year would be fine with me... You would be my guest... None of the members ever go hunting so, you cvould bring a couple people with you if you would like... Just let me bring a guest as well... We both are just a couple of guys doing what we love to do the most... I live to hunt and fish... In the medical field during hunting season for my weekends off. after hunting season I go back in the plants working as an A class Pipe Fittyer/Comb. Welder... You can text/call me at 225-200-3472
Old 12-17-2010, 12:55 AM
Spike

I agree with your view of the article, continue to update Oh, look forward to

sharing more exciting.
I like your article, please share a lot.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:36 AM
Spike

hey adam sorry I am not really into duck hunting but if you would like to come up and go turkey hunting you can. My club joins talladega national forest which is huge not for sure on acerage but I would say 20,000 or more probably closer to 40,000 acres and if you come up on a weekend Im off work we can even go on to my club if you would like. All this land is just loaded with turkeys I see turkeys everytime I go to the club and everytime I have road around the national forest and get pics all the time on game camereas. Good Luck hunting this year