Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Brochure printing needed >

Brochure printing needed

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Brochure printing needed

Old 10-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Spike

Default trade

It depends on the hunt as to the length of the hunt, some are two days, some are three days and some are five days. We hunt the hunt. We do not have any long hunts that you can just come in and hunt X days, unless it is a private land elk hunt and then they are five days in length.

I need to know what kind of animal they want to hunt and then I can get you an accurate cost? Let me know what they want to hunt and we can go from there....

I have been on hunts so checking the forum is hit and miss...
Old 10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Spike

ok. I asked him and he said he would be interested in an elk hunt with license included. Or almost any hunt you can provide the license for.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Spike

A guided 1x1 hunt with horses is $3800, I am not sure I want to put a $550 or a $750 license on top of that not to mention the cost of the non hunter that I am doing. If it is foot it is $3240 and then add the license. That is pushing $4000 real quickly. I don't mind trading retail for retail but we are talking about something I can furnish and have references to but I have no idea of what caliber of brochure you are talking about, references, or past clients... I need to know more about your end before I commit to anything...