Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Ohio River Bowfishing for ??? >

Ohio River Bowfishing for ???

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Ohio River Bowfishing for ???

Old 01-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Spike

Default Ohio River Bowfishing for ???

Need something new to do on those boring summer nights? I am willing to take you + others bowfishing numerous nights on the Ohio River near Louisville, KY for most any hunting/fishing. I would really like to swap for upland bird or coyote/bobcat hunt in Midwest/Plains, or hunting access to land in South Central Indiana, but I am open to most any suggestions, since I hunt just about everything.

Bowfishing will include nightly guided trips (anywhere up to 8+ hours on the water each night) on Ohio River for carp & gar on my 20' boat & use of my compounds or recurves already set up to shoot fish, & digital photography. I am willing to accomodate up to 3 people for as many nights as agreed as fair consideration to what you can offer. You will be on your own for food, travel, lodging & fish license (Out-of-State is $20-35.)

We see a large variety of fish like common & buffalo carp, long nose & spotted gar, drum, & silver & bighead carp. Bigheads in the stretch of river we frequent average in the 35-40lb range with plenty upwards of 70lbs. Silvers are generally 15-20lbs.