Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game >

2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game

Old 10-31-2009, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default 2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game

Looking to swap a central IL. private land whitetail hunt for Elk/Mulie or Antelope hunt for 3 guys. Not looking for anything fancy, just some land access, a place to camp and some help getting on the game.
I can offer the same in return.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Spike

Default Swap

Hello,

I am replying to your post wanting to do a swap for whitetail deer in Illinois. I have 16,000 acres located in Northwest Nebraska. I would be interested in swapping antelope hunts for whitetail hunts. All out of state residents have to to hunt antelope with a bow. This is a bow hunt conducted around watering holes using antelope decoys, ground blinds, and antelope calls. I don't know if you are a bowhunter, but if you are this is an awesome hunt. Average shot seems to be 30 to 40 yards on mid 70's to high 80's Boone and Crockett Goats. I am attaching some pics of the antelope taken this year. You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Craig
Attached Thumbnails 2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game-antelope12.jpg   2010 IL Whitetail for Big Game-antelope-9-20-09-1.jpg