Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Need a website? Trade for bowhunt >

Need a website? Trade for bowhunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Need a website? Trade for bowhunt

Old 09-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Spike

Default Need a website? Trade for bowhunt

Good Evening,

I'm looking for a hunt!

Do you want a website with a professional look and feel?

No problem. I currently work for an interactive agency as a copywriter, and I'm very skilled with web design. I'm willing to trade my services to anyone who has a hunt to offer. I'm looking for a weekend bowhunt between Oct-December with lodging. Would prefer a whitetail hunt, but if you have any other hunting offerings, feel free to send me a message!

Current web design costs between $250-$4,500, and it's tough to find the right designer to create what you want. A website is a professional representation of you and your company. I can have your site up and running within 2 wks, and I'll work on it until you're 100% satisfied. Let's make a deal!

-B

Last edited by wenzel777; 09-09-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Spike

Default swap

hello i am in western ky about 1 and a half hours out of nashville i have a web site www.phoutdoors.com if you can improve it or build a new one i would be interested in a swap check out the site THANKS DAVID
Old 09-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Spike

I to have a website forums that need help. I am in NE.
http://www.wileycoyotetaxidermy.net/phpbb/
Old 09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Spike

i have 1000 acres in licking county ohio which is central ohio i also have a newer cabin for lodging , food plots pre hang stands with some of the biggest and best deer hunting in the state that i would like to trade a hunt for a website call me at 1-740-405-2860
Old 09-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by gregwills
i have 1000 acres in licking county ohio which is central ohio i also have a newer cabin for lodging , food plots pre hang stands with some of the biggest and best deer hunting in the state that i would like to trade a hunt for a website call me at 1-740-405-2860
*Private message sent

-Brett H.