Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
T/C Omega w/3x9 Scope.. swap for? >

T/C Omega w/3x9 Scope.. swap for?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

T/C Omega w/3x9 Scope.. swap for?

Old 08-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Spike

Default T/C Omega w/3x9 Scope.. swap for?

I have a Thompson Center Omega .50 cal muzzleloader. It has a gray laminated wood stock with thumbhole, stainless steel fluted barrel, extra breech plug and a Nikon 3x9 scope (with scope covers) with Leupold base & rings on it. The gun also includes all necessary tools, one package of power belt bullets and the owners manual. The gun is in great shape with a few minor scratches on the stock from field use. This whole setup cost me approximately $1000....

I would be interested in swapping this gun and everything mentioned above for hunts for any of the following:

Merriams turkey, mule deer, elk, pronghorn antelope, black bear, coyote, bobcat, hogs/javelina (spot & stalk only for hogs/javelina).

Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected] with your proposed swap, the more details the better... thanks!