Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Blue Ridge Parkway for Midwest Deer >

Blue Ridge Parkway for Midwest Deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Blue Ridge Parkway for Midwest Deer

Old 02-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Default Blue Ridge Parkway for Midwest Deer

My hunting pal and I are interested in swapping for a midwest whitetail hunt. I reside 30 minutes from Peaks of Otter on the Blue Ridge Parkway. While you can't hunt on the parkway itself there are tens of thousands of acres of public land bordering the parkway available for hunting deer, bear, turkey, coyotes or trout fishing! Ican provide lodging for two as well as guide for 3 to 5 days for bow, early muzzloading or late muzzloading seasons. You have to make the kill but I can assure you there will be lots of game available! I would hope to recieve a midwest bow or muzzloading hunt (for me and my hunting pal) in Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, etc. Please contact me if you are interested. I can send plenty of pictures of some of the most beautiful animals and scenery that Virginia has to offer!