Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

[Deleted]

Old 04-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We Lost to Epilepsy

Dang Jim...My heart goes out to you and your family. I know it leave's a hudge void in your heart, and life.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear about that! I know how hard it is to lose a dog. They're just like family members.

My oldest GSP is currently battling kidney disease. He's fine one week and not good the next and when I'm home my parents say he does a lot better than usual. I worry a lot about it since I'm up at school and can't be home to take care of him.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm very sorry to hear the news, Jim -- But, with what Jake was going through, he is for sure in a better place. You have the deepest condolences from our entire family -- Casey will get an extra retrieve tonight dedicated purely to Jake.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:51 AM

Jim,

I haven't logged on in awhile but checked in and was very sad to hear the news after just going through it with our dog. Please accept my condolences even though late.

UB
Old 04-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

i'm sorry for your too, you did the right thing.......time will heal, youre in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Jim, very sorry to hear!
Old 04-29-2005, 01:53 PM

Jim our prayers go out to you and to Jake.

Your heart will feel a huge void but in time your heart will heal and if you would have tried to hold on to Jake i believe you would have had a broken heart from seeing him in this pain every day but now you gave him the peace he so deserves in dog heaven.

I wish you and your family well Jim.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-30-2005, 03:13 AM

I would feel like my entire world crumbled if we lost sarah and we have only had her 2 years now from 5 weeks old. I thought about what it would be like saying goodbye to her when it's time to put her to rest and just the thought ripes right threw me

I look at her when im sitting down and she comes rest her head on my chest and looks up at me with them brown eyes just begging for love and attention, some people have no clue to what joy and love a lab / dog can bring to an entire family and i can only pray and wish you the best Jim im sure Jake will send you a clone of what he meant to you and your family to try and fill that void he left when he went to doggy heaven.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.