Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

siezures

Old 02-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-14-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Update

I left tonight on a business trip and just received a call....

Apparently during the first seizure to occur since upping the meds, our dog passed away from a heart attack. He was due to go back for blood tests this week to check the levels etc and had appeared to be fine for well over a month.

Today was a "normal" day and he had spent it enjoying the new snow running and playing with his now completely lost black lab "son". One thing that I did notice is a majority of the seizures that occured were on Sunday night / Monday morning after an eventful weekend.

There is nothing now that can be done and he is going to be taken into the vets in the morning and hopefully they will be able to tell me a little more and I will pass along any information they do.

Wish I was sharing better news....good luck to you all..

UB
Old 03-14-2005, 05:42 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]