Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS >

IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS

Old 10-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS

My new Hyaluronic Acid product is being shipped to me. I have a special deal for the first 24 people who order -- If your dog has arthritis and you want in on the special, email me direct at [email protected]

If you want to learn more about Hyaluronic Acid, go to my website and click on the "FAQ & Info" page.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS

Hi Doc E, Your prevent products are a great way to go. Keeping soft tissue supple is very important, but doesn't help with the inflammation and pain a dog gets from running hard in the field. What are you using as an anti-inflammatory to control this situation?
Gselkhunter
Old 10-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: IF your dog has arthritis, READ THIS

ORIGINAL: gselkhunter

Hi Doc E, Your prevent products are a great way to go. Keeping soft tissue supple is very important, but doesn't help with the inflammation and pain a dog gets from running hard in the field. What are you using as an anti-inflammatory to control this situation?
Gselkhunter
For the "normal aches and pains" (mild strains and microtraumas) associated with hard working dogs, the Proanthocyanidins and Bromelain (in the Glucosamine + MSM) work quite well.

Some recent canine research has shown that Vit. C before and Vit. E after hard work reduced stiffness the next day.