Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
New pup search coming up empty handed >

New pup search coming up empty handed

Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

New pup search coming up empty handed

Old 09-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Spike

Default New pup search coming up empty handed

Hey guys we are in search of a new edition to our duck blind. We have looked and looked and looked all over Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas. Almost every person either falls through or lie's about what they have, so I'm reaching out to my fellow hunters here on hunting net. If anyone knows of any lab pups anywhere please text me thank you guys and good luck this year.
405-428-8164
Old 09-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't text but if you want a good lab, check out this kennel. Great looking hunting and behaving Brittish line labs.

http://www.sighttosealabs.com/
Old 09-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Spike

I have a litter born today. Info in classifieds.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

Why does it have to be a lab? There's alot of great versatile dogs that can hunt waterfowl as good as a lab and hunt everything else too. www.dskennel.com
Old 09-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.vdd-gna.org/dog-and-litter-listings/

These guys may have something for you.

Good hunting!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
Why does it have to be a lab? There's alot of great versatile dogs that can hunt waterfowl as good as a lab and hunt everything else too. www.dskennel.com
Because we have tried a GSP, golden retriever, ches bay retrievers and the ones that we like to use here in Oklahoma out of all the dogs we have tried are labs because they do their jobs no matter the situation and they are great with our kids. thanks for your reply
Old 09-20-2014, 04:16 AM
Spike

I was thinking the same thing ....why a lab ....had a English Cocker ....the ole girl not only was a great flusher but when she saw water she was right in it. Shoot a duck, no problems asked, she retrieved it for you. Kids, shoot, never saw a kid she didn't like, promptly rolled on her back for belly rubs and gave kisses for thanks. Fantistic house dogs and hunting on the brain when outside, but if its labs ....(son-in-law has one, great dog)