Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 English Springer Spaniel Price? >

English Springer Spaniel Price?

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

English Springer Spaniel Price?

Old 04-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default English Springer Spaniel Price?

I bid on a Springer Spaniel at a trap shoot fund raiser and won. The problem I face is that I am in college and have one year left. I may not have the proper time to fully train it to this dog's potential. Since I dont want to waste this dog's talent, I am going to sell him in a local classified. I am wondering how much this pup would typically go for?... This puppy will be CERF tested at 6 weeks. The dam is Redmann’s Molly of Cutaway. This will be her third litter at Cutaway Kennels. She is energetic with a great temperament. She has also placed in many hunt and field trial competitions, has earned her Junior Hunt title and is 2 points away from earning her Field Champion title. The sire is Chief of Far Oaks. He is a handsome dog who has the speed needed in field trials. He has earned Open Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion titles.

Thanks!