pay hunt llano tx >

pay hunt llano tx

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

pay hunt llano tx

Old 03-05-2005, 06:28 AM
jkb

Default pay hunt llano tx

I just paid and spent alot of money to go hunt hogs at a ranch right north of llano Tx.The worst mistake I have ever made.They put out no corn and did nothing but take your money.After hunting where we told to hunt from daylight until dark for two days the whole group saw one hog.We could have done better than that staying home and hunting.The reason we went was we were told by owner the guys the weekend before killled 13 with 3 hunters.I realize it is called hunting not killing but I think we should have seen alot more hogs maybe even at a distance.That has broke me from ever paying again to hunt.What a rip off.If you want ranch name contact me in here and i will give it to you .
Old 03-05-2005, 10:43 PM

Default RE: pay hunt llano tx

I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THE RANCH NAME ANYWAY.iHAVE NEVER PAID TO HUNT EXCEPT A LEASE WITH A GROUP OF HUNTERS.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:15 AM

Bummer. . .there are alot of hogs in the area you hunted. Kinda of strange that you did not hunt at established feeders. I have seen plenty of hogs just wandering along creeks etc. but they do like that corn.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

>>>> REFERENCES....REFERENCES....REFERENCES! I have been going on commerical hunts for years,and early on got burned a couple of times. Since then I NEVER book without getting positive feedback from at least a few guys that have hunted there. If the outfitter seems reluctant to provide you with a list of prior hunters for whatever reason,forget him and move on to somebody else! Do your homework,and it's much less likely you'll be disappointed!
Old 03-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

That sucks. I use to do a lot of bow hunting in llano. It was excellent for the deer. I never saw a lot of hogs, but saw lots of signs.