Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 VA are you ready for some deer huntin >

VA are you ready for some deer huntin

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

VA are you ready for some deer huntin

Old 11-12-2003, 03:57 PM

Default VA are you ready for some deer huntin

I love this time of the year.I had a great ml' er season and now it' s time to get the dogs out and let' um rip. Is anybody going to the grand opening of BASSPRO this sunday?Can' t wait for that either.Man is the wife going to hate me.....I' LL TAKE THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND I HAVE TO HAVE THAT FOR THIS, AND ALL THE GUY' S HAVE THAT, I HAVE TO HAVE THAT.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I' m done now .....you are free to move about the cabin
Old 11-13-2003, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: VA are you ready for some deer huntin

I have enjoyed blackpowder season and have been very lucky so far. I do not enjoy the regular firearms season as much. That just puts so much pressure on the deer and then add the dogs and unexperienced hunters out everywhere
Old 11-13-2003, 09:55 AM

You bet I' m ready! My MZ season was a bust. I was only able to hunt a few hours the first couple of days. You know how that work thing gets in the way of doing what you want Next week I' m on vacation so I' ll be able to get things turned around.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:08 AM

I wish they would stop using dogs to hunt. [:@] Some hunting club let there dogs loss on everybody other people' s land. [:@][:@][:@] I wish ti would stop.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bass pro is right in my back yard. There was traffic out the _ _ _ last night. I had a VIP passs with a buddy of mine that is in the police dept. I passed, I will go in about a month when it slows up.

About Sat. I am ready!!! It is going to be alot colder and let the dogs run!!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 08:42 AM

I feel your pain Va Raider. While I am not against hunting with dogs and have done so myself on occation, I do not perfer that method on my own property. After trying to pattern the deer on my property I love to still hunt and hunt out of a stands but once regular gun season opens I can through that out the window because of all the dogs that are run in the area. Also the dogs that are left out for days and weeks at a time that we get coming up to the house. We always can the owner if we catch them but it forces me into hunting the way I really don' t want too. Thats my only problem, that and the guys coming from 20 or thirty miles away to hunt and come on my land with their guns looking for their dogs. YEAH RIGHT[:@]
Old 11-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

I love the folks running dogs, I hunt this one piece of property that is surronded by hunt clubs running dogs, the great thing is they can' t hunt it and there is no place they can put the dogs out next to this property so the longer the season goes the more the deer seem to gather there.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I' m ready....

PSE Edge 1000C lefty compound bow all set and ready to go.
Remington 870 Express lefty 12GA also all set and ready to go.

Now, which one shall I use? Hmmmm.....

Butch
Old 11-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a game last night and went the back way and saw more deer then I have seen all year. In one field I saw a buck chasing 2 does around and in the next it was a few bucks and a few does. I am really ready for tomorrow!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Tazman - Thats exactly how the piece of land I hunt is. There are two clubs that hunt around it, the thing is, the land is locked in the middle because a swamp bottom wraps around it and the only way in is the house driveway and they dare not drive in there or I' ll have a surprise waiting for them

The wind the last two days has been horrible, I went out today and just couldnt hear anything because the wind wouldnt slack off long enough to get a good listen in. I hope tomorrow is a quiet day out there

Quick Reply: VA are you ready for some deer huntin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.