the Green Swamp >

the Green Swamp

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

the Green Swamp

Old 04-25-2020, 03:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default the Green Swamp

Where is the Green Swamp and who hunts it? I winter in Clermont and I've heard about the Green Swamp. I've even pass a road called Green Swamp Rd. not far from my house. I would really like to do some hog hunting and I hear there is a range somewhere in there to shoot which I would also enjoy.
Someone from FL help me out please. I get trigger withdraw every year when I snow bird down here!
Old 04-25-2020, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

The best thread on the net for green swamp is a few posts below yours. I believe it has over a thousand posts in it now, and lots of experience posted there.

-Jake
Old 04-30-2020, 09:00 AM
Spike

Hi bronko22000. Look up Green Swamp WMA on Google Maps for location; not far from you. There is no gun range in there but some days it sounds like it. Very tough place to hunt so take some time to learn it (get snake boots). Bocajnala is correct; look at the Green Swamp thread, it has TONS of info from some very knowledgeable hunters from the area. Good luck.
Old 05-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks guys.. I'll do that. I'm back up north now so maybe I'll get to hunt next year.