Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Va Hunters

Old 09-29-2015, 06:20 AM
Spike

Default Va Hunters

Good Luck this weekend to all my fellow hunters out there.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:28 PM
Spike

Thanks, and good luck to you as well. I haven't hunted in 5 years. I am looking forward to this weekend. I am so excited I cant stand it. Will be taking my 8 and 9 year old boys with me (1 at a time), hoping we at least see something. Would be great to get a shot off.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Spike

Wait all year for opening day and the weather forecast is quite gloomy. Heavy rains and winds look to be in the forecast. Be careful out there if you head to the woods!
Old 09-30-2015, 09:23 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by junyaah
Thanks, and good luck to you as well. I haven't hunted in 5 years. I am looking forward to this weekend. I am so excited I cant stand it. Will be taking my 8 and 9 year old boys with me (1 at a time), hoping we at least see something. Would be great to get a shot off.

Your the Man, taking the kids out.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

Yes, good luck staying dry! And of course good luck in getting what your after. I live right close to you notredame17. I grew up in Locust Grove and live near Mine Run now.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Eyedr
Wait all year for opening day and the weather forecast is quite gloomy. Heavy rains and winds look to be in the forecast. Be careful out there if you head to the woods!
Yeah, 10 days of rain is just crazy!! I stayed in I doubt the deer were moving much either...Hope this is it for the bad weather for this season!!
Old 10-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, rain rain rain. Oh well, the season is long. We actually needed the rain and except for one day of torrential downpours, it was a really good rain. Glad to see the sunshine today that was for sure! Even my dogs had cabin fever... LOL

I used to hunt like crazy early season, but not so much now. Late Oct and into Nov, I'll be out quite a bit.