Sunday Hunting Hope >

Sunday Hunting Hope

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday Hunting Hope

Old 01-15-2014, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default Sunday Hunting Hope

I know that a lot of us are tired of the Sunday Hunting debate and the same old crap at the GA. Bills get to the committee and the same four Tools shelve the bill or kill it all together. This year, with the lawsuit from Safari Club, I feel it may be different. I don't think these guys want to be the reason for a Whopper Lawsuit. There will be more pressure from the other Delegates about the State defending a lawsuit, that is well publicized, then pressure from the Special Interests those 4 are rolling over for. Make no mistake, Safari Club International is a heavy hitter with a huge track record. If SB154 does go to a vote and pass, I think Terry McAwful will have to pass it. The lawsuit will take too much money while ending the ban will be a new revenue stream. What do you guys think?
Old 01-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

Terry M will not be afraid to veto it but he will not get a chance. I hope I am wrong.