Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

North Florida

Old 01-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Spike

Default North Florida

I am joining club next year. Will be setting up a couple of feeders. Some questions I have.What areas do people like to set them up at.*Where do you like setting stands archery, gun ect.There are good numbers of hogs in area, can you use something to attract more hogs other than just corn.*Where do you set up your game cams?Thanks for the info
Old 01-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Fork Horn

What club are you getting into? And to answer your questions, your going to want to scout out the woods in ur club and set up ur feeder where you find deer/hog sign such as trails. A good place to set up a feeder is where there is a transition in the woods like from thick pines to a hardwood but make sure u put ur feeder sumwhere where it wont flood out and consider hanging your feeder in a tree rather than a tripod feeder because bears will destroy a tripod feeder (happened twice this yr to me).

As for game cams, set em up at ur feeder so u know whats comin in the area and to draw more hogs, soak ur corn in beer and koolaid packets for about a week and u will draw in every hog in the area. hope this helps