Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 06-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
I have heard a lotta good about those Hilochee tracts...they say there are some monster bucks in there...in fact last year a guy told me about a mainframe 8 with a long drop tine they seen walkin the road in there for small game... I would scout the heck outta that place for your hunt...definitely big buck woods
Yeah hilochee is better than the osprey unit. I only live 13 miles from there. Truth is id rather hunt green swamp during feb, then osprey unit. I'm sure i will get on a good one since i know the woods pretty well, but it sure gets a lot of poaching from i4.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Yea thats what seems to happen rumors of big bucks go round then the dang poachers hit it up
Old 06-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Swamphuntr
I got hilochee osprey unit archery, and a rocks springs wma gun hunt. Still waiting on muzzle results.
Congrats on the Hilochee draw. Like woods said do your legwork you can find a good one.
Old 06-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Tufrthnails
Congrats on the Hilochee draw. Like woods said do your legwork you can find a good one.
Thanks! I've been trying for a couple years to get in there since i live close to the wma. It has gone down hill a little in recent years do to poaching, but i'm going to throw some trail cameras up and see whats cooking.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:27 AM
Fork Horn

Fwc still hasnt posted my results for muzzleloader. It still says pending. Anybody else havin this problem? Who should I call?
Old 06-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
Fwc still hasnt posted my results for muzzleloader. It still says pending. Anybody else havin this problem? Who should I call?
Should be posted....i got upper hills
Old 06-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Should be posted....i got upper hills
Ya got the results, I got Half Moon. So You can't apply for second phase if you have already got chosen for hunts?
Old 06-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Ya got the results, I got Half Moon. So You can't apply for second phase if you have already got chosen for hunts?
Yes Seen a decent buck drug out of upper hills last year stopped just to say high and congrats and help him load it in the truck. Prob about 110" 8pt.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Sweet half moon is a good draw
Old 06-20-2016, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Tufrthnails
Yes Seen a decent buck drug out of upper hills last year stopped just to say high and congrats and help him load it in the truck. Prob about 110" 8pt.
Yea upper hills. Has some good bucks if ya know where to look

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.