long time friend >

long time friend

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

long time friend

Old 05-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Spike

Default long time friend

well lost 2 of my hunting buddies in an accident last night . im so bumbed .one of the guys is my best friend .he was one of the best guys you could ever meet .i cant stop thinking of what its gonna be like hunting with out my side kick. sorry for the ramblin, im feeling a little lost and down .as for the other guy he was a hard working guy always laid back .gonna miss sittin around making our game plans and then makin more game plans .well you know how that goes sometimes they work sometimes they dont .but hell, we had fun trying to make it work everytime. R.I.P YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTIN
Old 05-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Friends like that can't be replaced. About 10 years ago my best lifelong friend died of a heart attack at about 44 years of age. Still think of all the good times we had.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Spike

Droptine8, sorry to hear about your loss. Loosing huntin buddy's is a tough one for sure. Give yourself time and you will get through the loss and feel good about hunting again. I lost my best friend and best hunting buddy on May 27th 2005 from a heart attach. I went two years before I could hunt again. The only reason I did is because I knew he would be mad at me for giving up on something I love so much. I'm glad I started hunting again. It's never going to be as fun or as good as when he was here, but hunting now makes me think of him often and for that I am great full! Ron
Old 05-22-2011, 07:34 AM
Spike

you know ive been thinking about that and you are right .He wouldnt want me to stop .You know that its gonna happend but when it does its hard to take .I will manage its just hard right now.all i can do is try to help his family out as much as possible.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Do not let their efforts go in vain. Go into the woods and hunt, as they will be with you each and ever time you climb the stand. They will guide your every shot and share in all of your harvests. Take a part of each deer and bury it for them so they can share in your good fortunes. They will make your aim truer and your eyes sharper. My sympathies go out to youand their familiaes, but they are still with you as you have shown with this posting in remembrance of them.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Fork Horn

Droptine, Sorry to about your friends and my prayers are with you and their families. Know that they are in a better place. As the others have said keep on hunting and hopefully the joy of the hunt will remain with you. God Bless.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:34 AM
Spike

thx alot, i know
he will be with me in the stand im sure
Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

Very sorry to hear that. Rest in Peace Hunters.

VA
Old 06-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry I'm so late with this drop but sorry to hear about your buddies.