Archery Hunting Only Club >

Archery Hunting Only Club

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Archery Hunting Only Club

Old 05-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Spike

Default Archery Hunting Only Club

I'm pretty sure this thread will go nowhere, but there's always this minute possibility. I live in the Fredericksburg Virginia area and love to hunt, but have decided to give up everything but the bow. I love archery, even if it's just shooting targets in the back yard. If anyone knows of such a club or even property that would allow me to hunt only with a bow I would be more than willing to pay fair value. Just me and that's it. I just love the outdoors and being in it! Ron
Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bow Club....

Ron,

Sent you a PM....
Old 05-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Alex G.
Ron,

Sent you a PM....
Thanks Alex.G for the information. I'm not sure where Sebrell Virginia is, but i'm going to check it out! Thanks Ron
Old 05-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

Average Joe,

If you're serious about archery only hunting I would be prepared to start making trips to Northern Virginia as that is going to be your best bet in VA brother. Anything south of Northern Virginia you're gonna be hard pressed to find a true archery only club because of the dogs. Quantico and Ft Belvoir have excellent archery only programs if you cant find a club per se. There are a few clubs in Northern Virginia that are archery only. I'm not going to mention them on here because they require a ton of hoops to jump through which I don't agree with because they don't promote youngsters to get the opportunity. I hope this helps. They're are alot of guys and gals on hear who bow hunt in NoVa. Sometimes it takes them a while to come out of the wood works on here and this is the off season for this forum. But maybe you can find a small group to join up with. In my experience the smaller the group of bowhunters the better but finances don't always allow for that. Happy Memorial Day all.

VA