Peachtree City ,GA >

Peachtree City ,GA

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Peachtree City ,GA

Old 07-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Peachtree City ,GA

I will be coming to peachtree City this may for a family wedding. I was thinking of getting a 7 day hunting license for turkey . I was wondering if anyone was from that area , and if they have a nice flock around there . I read on the GA game and wildlife site that you can take up to 3 gobblers a season!! Is there anything special i would need to get a 7 day license for turkey?
Old 07-19-2003, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Peachtree City ,GA

Sorry I cant actually help with your info. I have spent a couple of weeks there and the only thing I know for sure is that the people who can afford to live there probably go on guided hunts when they are not playing golf!!
But if you have connections there bring your clubs. It is like no place Ive been before. Even the restaurants in town have golf cart parking
Old 07-19-2003, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Peachtree City ,GA

Yea key. its insane , people drive golfcarts instead of cars lol. you can take them anywhere that the speedlimit is 35MPH or less , but everywhere else they ahve designated goflcart paths. My pap isnt rich , or plays golf , but i hit the ball around a lil so i might golf this time down. Also best ribs in town is ruby tuesdays. Also i tried goin fishing down there. I could see huge bass everywhere but they dont hit anything the fish up here in PA hit. totally different world down there. But if anyone has any info on hunting there lemme know.,