Florida Permit Head's Up >

Florida Permit Head's Up

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Florida Permit Head's Up

Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Florida Permit Head's Up

Another hour guys..of sitting with folks at the tax office that don't have a clue..

A. I went there with my printed out permit receipt.

B. "That is no good " , she said.."Your permit needs to be printed out on paper that looks like your hunting license."

C. And she made 5 phone calls for help..

D. Since it's been 5 days past the time I was awarded these permits..I had to pay 2.00 a piece for them...

Summary..it was my understanding that the paper I printed from my house was good enough..it's not..you all need to go to Walmart or the tag office and get your permits printed..correctly.

Tax office visit..1 hour exactly...and there was no line
Old 08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Spike

Chuck7: As far as I know, there is no need to get the permit from a tax collector or agent if you print from the internet site. I got all mine printed from my computer and they look exactly as the ones previously mailed by the FWC, but abviously not the same type of paper (plastic green paper) .You only need to get one printed if you don't have acces to a printer.

From FWC website:
http://www.myfwc.com/NEWSROOM/10/sta..._QuotaMail.htm
July 19, 2010

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) wants to make hunters aware that beginning this year, quota permits for general gun, archery, muzzleloading gun, family, youth, airboat and track will not be mailed out to successful applicants as they have been in the past.

Instead, the FWC is allowing hunters, who are awarded permits in the random drawings, to print the quota permits by going to www.fl.wildlifelicense.com and choosing "Limited Entry/Quota then Pickup/Pay for Awarded Permit." For detailed instructions on how to do this, go to MyFWC.com/Hunting and click "Limited Entry Hunts," then "How to Print Your Limited Entry Hunt Permit Directly from the Website."

Hunters not having access to the Internet or a printer can pick up their awarded quota permits at license agents or county tax collectors' offices. But, be prepared to give to the clerk, the 4-digit hunt number of the hunt you were awarded. Hunt numbers are listed on the quota worksheets.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

yea chuck same here printed mine at home , they have a line for your signature and setup the same way...people at these tax office havnt a clue about anything to do with hunting
Old 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Dominant Buck

I guess I didn't have that new ADOBE thing they were talkin about..anyways..I got mine now..
Old 08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Spike

Chuck, just go to Adobe.com and download the free adobe reader to your PC. It is safe and almost everyone has it. Here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
Old 08-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Fork Horn

I tried to print mine at home and got an error. the fwc says I have to go to the tax collectors office and pay to have them reprinted. don't even bother going to walmart haha.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

also got mine printed. i was also drawn for the 2nd muzzle and 2nd gun in Citrus for the phase II drawing
Old 08-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Dominant Buck

good deal CAMO COP

Yes sir..I paid 6.00 to get my 3 permits printed..I could kick myself in the butt for not putting in for Praire Unit..] -; ..I scouted 3 lakes though and found some real live deer LOL and a highway of tracks..time will tell

To the man who gave me the Adobe link..thanks man..I got her loaded

I don't beleive in luck so I'll say God bless you all this year with plenty of venison ...and quality hunts.
Sincerely,
Chuck 7
Old 08-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

I got mine printed at wally world today. after convincing the man they wouldn't mail them out this year it took about 45 mintues. I'll be hunting in citrus during all 3 seasons. Maybe I'll see ya out there camo... only had to pay $5 for mine 2 were reprints and one wasn't. walmart added a 50 cents fee to each liscense. Man they're really sticking it too us this year.