Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Looking for

Old 01-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking for

Folks I lived in Va. for 12 years and loved it but when I retired from the Navy I had to go North where the work was so I now live in Mass. I used to hunt with the VA. Hunt Club which was run by a great man named Jack Price (Squeaky) and I had another Friend named Josh Clark. I know its a shot in the dark but if any one knows how I can get a hold of these guys please let me know.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mike, where did you live in Virginia? Where was the hunt club located? Good luck in finding those guys and good luck in your hunting.

Brett
Old 01-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by virginiashadow
Mike, where did you live in Virginia? Where was the hunt club located? Good luck in finding those guys and good luck in your hunting.

Brett
I lived in VA. Beach down by the DAM Neck Base. Last I knew Josh lived in Chesapeake and Jack who would be ablut 90 years old now lived in Norfolk by the military shopping mall.
The Club hunted in Chesapeake and S. Hampton. I'm sorry I can't remember names of roads any more.